Monday, April 9, 2012

Up in the mountains meditating, Whats that about ?

I'm in Vermont now, among some truckers it's all very white trash like. Why am I here ? That's a good question, I thought it would be good for me to reflect on this upcoming battle with evil a.k.a seriouslycereal.

I was dead wrong, it's not good it's not very baller. I haven't seen a semi good looking female since I got here and you know what ? There is a person in Wal-Mart whose only responsibility is to say "have a good day" as you leave the store. What's that about ? People here seem dirt poor yet they go to the video store and rent dvd's. What's that about ? That's just retarded movies have been free for years, some decision made by tha interewbz.

I'm going to try to find normal people today, it seems America has none, wish me luck.

P.S. Everyone is becoming fat in the world, including Iceland, Whats that about ?

2 comments:

  1. I like the Wal-Mart greeters, they make me feel so at home! And sometimes Wal-mart even becomes my home! Other than that I just want to say Go JoeBlows! Show him who da real champ is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, yeah I might have to reconsider those greeters. I went there today and it was an amazing human interaction experience.

    ReplyDelete