Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's never coming back

Still in Vermont, feeling homesick. I realized something today, something that I should have realized way back. I'm never getting back that month in Austin, a month spent with some of the coolest people I have met. This hit me, not saying it hit me hard but it was felt to my very core.
While this was happening my producer, my pnc my friend, the yellow dragon was going berserk on 2+2, some may be wondering "what is up with that guy?"...well he's just crazy and he indulges excessively in the mind altering department but hey a that's a common denominator shared by most of my friends. Which might explain why I see less of my friends these days... but perhaps the reason is I'm just not the social butterfly I once was, could that be true ?
Anyway back to the subject at hand, not getting that month back. About a year ago I spent a month at PrimordialsAA house and about a day after coming back home I had dreams of a reunion. It quickly fell apart my favorite towel head a.k.a OSamer Bin laden left the states to fight with his Arabian brothers in Lebanon, then Captain KirkMcdirt announced that he was in a way to fragile state to travel such a long distance that is from London to America. Then when I called Primo he was mad stressed out because of this speech about gay rights to marriage that he had to make in New Hampshire(wonder how he did) and the fact he was going to NY to meet up with offline chris moneymakers. So there is no point in talking to an eastern European mob boss or the long haired Nazi either or anyone outside the camp. Who did I leave out ? Just Hokie but he doesn't care he's positively positive at the GYM, he has life balance he doesn't need to care.

Life goes on, if I can't do something happy and funny, I'll do something dark and evil. Just need to get back home, it's all mapped out let's set it in motion.

P.S while I visited the states Borg was going to pay my flight to Croixdawgs town so I could videotape myself knocking on his door and challenging him to a HU4ROLLZ but Croix is freakishly weird he just would not give up the address. One of these days I'll come crushing down your walls Croix I'll hit you once in the belly for each time you yawned or burped in your husng.com videos. Do the math buddy you about to get pummeled into oblivion.

2 comments:

  1. You sound a bit like a bitter/sad little bitch here Joe, which I know you ain't!
    Where's the Fun?

    Anyways I suggest that Borg pay's for your flight to meet up and battle Mr. SrlsySirius instead, we can pay him back by showing him where Dmx lives next time he comes to Iceland!

    Yellow D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that would have been amazing if you got his address lolololol

    ReplyDelete