Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The first one ever

I have been talking a bit to Drybes as of late, the man that made "Cash out" which was the first ever poker song to my knowledge at the time when I made "No Money HU" (chk out his song and various others on DRybes). However he told me that the first ever rap poker song was live pros gonna die hoez . Now I haven't heard this song yet because I currently don't have any headphones on my desktop but the title is just freaking awesome. I'm just dying to hear this.

In other news my latest release is fading into obscurity somewhat due to 2+2 forum rules and a horde of devil worshipers. This has prompted my producer on a rampage battle of his own with 2+2 forum members and mods. For this reason I have been reluctant to pursue this feud any further and have chosen to let the dust settle, this is done with my producers shaky mental stability and overall health status in mind.

I wish serius all the best in his future music en devours and I look forward to his next release, I'm confident some people will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment