Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The beginning of the end

So it's officially started, I hereby declare war on srslysirius. I have to put an end to this phony, put an end to his puny existence and his wack ass songs. Now I realize it's going to be hard for me to explain why I'm declaring war on him without sounding like a bitter little bitch annoyed by the fact he has more YouTube hits than me and the fact he's way more popular....so I won't because that's exactly why I'm attacking him.

I hate his 25$ microphone, I hate the way he takes popular songs and makes less popular songs with those popular songs. I hate him because he sounds like a fagot, sometimes I sound like a fagot but goddammit if I do I'm trying to sound like a fagot. I hate his website and I love the quadjacks feud simply because it makes him look like a donkey..oh you made those videos not quadjacks, those videos are a fucking slideshow so who cares ?

Ok pause this bad boy... I have to come clean, I started writing this post just now tonight and I had no clue that srslyserius has been beefing with quadjacks and that he had just published a song called nightmare on my street that seems to be a genuine attempt at a rap career. I was just writing some ish to get my blog started and as I started writing about  sirius I browsed his website and discovered the most bizarre sidestep ever.

Is he seriously trying to venture out into a genuine rap career ? Is he seriously trying to transform himself into some sort of a 2012 Slim Shady ? I actually believe quadjacks when they say he's been viewbotting because that song is complete garbage.

But who cares the plan is in motion, the contract has been paid, there is no going back since I specifically asked for a "hit" just like in the movies that when you set it in motion you can't cancel it because the hit man is an independent contract with no cell phone and is totally unreachable. Rest in pieces Sirius and I hope your YouTube channel catches fire.

2 comments: